LSE Startup Hub San Francisco Group Kickoff Happy Hour
We are excited to announce the LSE Alumni Startup Hub is opening a group in San Francisco!
When: Tuesday, September 26th, 2017
Time: 6:00 - 7:30pm
Where: Startup Basecamp, 900 Franklin Street, San Francisco 94109
Cost: Free to attend.
RSVP: RSVP required; Kindly respond by clicking here.
(Please include your work title and place of work with your RSVP for a better networking experience.)
Inquiries: email StartUpHubSF@aflse.org
What is the Startup Hub Interest Group?
Established in 2015, the LSE Alumni Start-Up Hub aims to create a single platform to gather all LSE alumni activities on start-ups and to support LSE in becoming a brand associated with innovation, entrepreneurship and start-ups. A key focus is to enable alumni interested in start-ups to connect, interact, get involved and share opportunities globally.
The group is structured around three key pillars.
- International Network: Connect the alumni chapters all the around the world to a global network and engage with local connectors to share opportunities and facilitate cross border introductions
- Human and Capital Resources: Provide alumni access to an LSE talent pool of students interested in startups and exposure to early stage investors
- Networking and Workshops: Organize events on startups and tech related topics
How can you get involved?
- Join the Startup Hub by clicking here
Mingle with other Alumni in the Tech scene in your area, share ideas and collaborate on projects. Attend events with high level speakers and grow your network!
- Be part of the Startup Hub Core Team!
We are seeking to create a team to help organize cool events & meaningful activities around entrepreneurship and the Silicon Valley Startup scene! Email: StartUpHubSF@aflse.org
For questions about the AFLSE San Francisco Chapter, please contact the chapter leaders, Augi Paleokrassas and Mauricio Santana, at: email@example.com