AFLSE NYC - No First Monday tonight, Met Museum tour Friday May 19
We were delighted by the tremendous turnout for the LSE North American Networking Night last Thursday. If you were not able to attend, we hope to see you at one of our upcoming events soon. Every event is a great opportunity to connect with fellow alumni and build your professional and personal network.
As we mentioned on Thursday, we encourage you to become a member of the AFLSE. The dues are quite modest and membership offers great benefits, including:
- Access to members-only events such as the Holiday Party
- Preferential pricing on most events, including the Met Museum tour
- Advanced invitations to high-demand events such as faculty lectures and receptions with the Director
- Eligibility to apply for membership at the Princeton Club
- Support for the scholarship fund and the Destination LSE Bon Voyage party to welcome new students
Members will enjoy a significant discount on our annual tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, followed by drinks on the rooftop (cash bar) on Friday, May 19. Registration is available through the link below. Fewer than half of the spaces remain available. In addition to the tour by a Met guide (6:15pm start), alumnus Dr. Gary Klein will offer a complimentary additional tour from 5:00-6:00pm; Beyond the Colors and the Canvas: Understanding the History Behind the Art.
There will be no First Mondays tonight due to the proximity of the Networking Night and Met Museum tour.
Lastly, save the dates for our summer events!
- June 14 (Wednesday) - Picnic at the New York Philharmonic in Central Park
- August 10 (Thursday) - Destination LSE: Bon Voyage Evening for incoming students
John, Connor, Chris and Michael-John
AFLSE NYC Chapter Leaders
6:15PM Fri 19 May 2017
Join us for a tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
The Alumni and Friends of The London School of Economics in The U.S. respects your privacy!
To make sure these communications are not mistakenly blocked in the future by your spam-blocker, please add 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and 'email@example.com' to your approved-senders-list.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence of this kind from the Alumni and Friends of The London School of Economics in The U.S. please follow this unsubscribe link: http://www.aflse.org/unsubscribe.html?email=[email]
You will be removed from receiving any further e-mails at that point.
Please allow up to 72 hours to process.