AFLSE Financial Services Affinity Group - first contact
Early in 2008 the Alumni and Friends of the LSE in the US (AFLSE) will be rolling out industry-focused affinity groups and we want to be sure that we have you associated with the correct group.
You have been identified as having an interest in the financial services industry based on information on record in our database.
The specific industry-focused affinity groups that AFLSE has established are:
- Hedge Funds
- Financial Services
- Management Consulting
- Media and Entertainment
- Multilateral Institutions
- Real Estate
- US Government
Each affinity group is made up of AFLSE registered users or paid up members who study, practice or have an interest in that group defined in its broadest sense. You are welcome to be a member of more than one group. Each group will provide:
- a forum for discussion at a variety of events;
- opportunities for professional networking and mentoring; and,
- links with LSE academics that have common interest with the group member.
Some of the employment information contained in our database is very dated; please take a minute to confirm your information in our database at www.aflse.org. Please also confirm that your home and office addresses are correct. We will be determining your city chapter membership based on home zip code in the next month.
You should log on using the e-mail that we sent this message to. Please let us know if you have any problems logging on.
Please review your possible actions below:
- If you would like to remain in the affinity group assigned to you and your employment data is correct at our site, you need do nothing.
- If you would like to remain in the group assigned to you and your employment data is not correct at our site, please update your information on line.
- If you do not want to be a member of the group, please go to http://www.aflse.org/groups.html and deselect your membership from the group.
- If you want to be a member of one of the other affinity groups, please feel free to sign up at http://www.aflse.org/groups.html
We are confident that this new initiative will be well received by many LSE alumni in the United States and look forward to your active involvement. If you would like to consider becoming a committee member, please contact the current chair.
Chair of the Financial Services Group
If you forgot your password:Please reset it at http://www.aflse.org/user.html?op=ru
If upon signing in you get an Error 201:
...it means that the email address you provided is not the one we have on file for you:
1. Make sure you typed it correctly (it is NOT case sensitive).
2. Make sure your browser is NOT auto-filling this field.
3. If you think it is possible that we have a different email address for you which forwards to the one at the top of this email, please try it. This is rare, but does happen.
If you get an Error 202:
...it means that you entered the right email, but the wrong password.
1. Make sure you typed it correctly (it IS case sensitive).
2. Make sure your browser is NOT auto-filling this field.3. If 1 and 2 failed, you may reset it at http://www.aflse.org/user.html?op=ru
The Alumni and Friends of The London School of Economics in The U.S. respects your privacy!
To make sure these communications are not mistakenly blocked in the future by your spam-blocker, please add 'email@example.com' and 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to your approved-senders-list. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence of this kind from the Alumni and Friends of The London School of Economics in The U.S. please follow this unsubscribe link: http://www.aflse.org/unsubscribe.html?email=[email]. You will be removed from receiving any further e-mails at that point. Please allow up to 72 hours to process.