The Boston Chapter is launching a number of exciting initiatives
There is something for everyone, including monthly Leadership Luncheons and new AFLSE Affinity Groups. And we need you to VOTE for your favorite location for weekly dart games and pub quizzes!
The Boston Chapter is launching a number of exciting initiatives, appealing to many different interests. These include: Leadership Luncheons on the first Wednesday of each month, and AFLSE Affinity Groups in Education, Hedge Funds, Financial Services, Legal, Management Consulting, Media, Multilateral Institutions, Not For Profit/NGO, Real Estate, and US Government
1. Cornwall's, 654 Beacon St, Boston (Kenmore Square)
2. Crossroads Irish Pub/Brodigan's, 495 Beacon St, Boston (Kenmore Square)
3. People's Republik, 876 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge (Harvard/Central Sq)
4. The Times Irish Pub and Restaurant, 112 Broad St, Boston (Financial district)
5. The Tap, 19 Union Street, Boston (near Faneuil Hall)
VOTE! for your favorite by sending email to email@example.com
Contact us at any time with your questions and suggestions!