LSE Generate provides support at each stage of the startup lifecycle.
LSE’s entrepreneurship center, LSE Generate, is here to guide you through each stage of the startup lifecycle. Our program offering is global! Alongside our International Chapters our virtual events and training sessions are here to provide support, wherever you are in the world.
Check out the details of our latest offerings below! Please note, that booking times and deadlines are based on UK time zones (GMT). To keep up to date with all of Generate’s programs, register with us.
- 30-minute 1:1 sessions offering business advice for early-stage founders.
Growth Marketing Clinics
- 60-minute 1:1 sessions for later-stage founders seeking advice on marketing.
- Win equity-free funding and bespoke coaching for your business.
- Get matched with an industry-specific mentor or mentee. Applications are open for the Q1 2024 intake.
Lisbon Bootcamp 2024
- A week-long Entrepreneurship Bootcamp taking place 19th-23rd February 2024 at Casa do Impacto in Lisbon. Be the first to hear more by registering here!
To find out more about each of these programmes and how to apply for each, please see our Programmes Notion Page.
If you have specific questions, or would like to better understand how we can support you, we hold weekly online office hours on Thursday from 13:00-13:30 (GMT) that you can book onto here.