AFLSE Membership Dues Structure
AFLSE provides the umbrella structure for ongoing communications to the membership and support of 18 chapters and a variety of special interest groups. This year alone, AFLSE chapters hosted 16 Bon Voyage parties and many other chapter networking and social events.
AFLSE does not receive financial suport from LSE so must raise its own resources to represent LSE alumni in the U.S. and to provide the administrative support needed by its chapters. AFLSE is dependent on your membership contributions to maintain and strengthen its services at the national and local levels.
Click here to get information about joining or renewing.
In addition to supporting alumni communication and networking, AFLSE membership benefits alumni in the following ways:
- Members have access to the online alumni directory,
- Members have access to the AFLSE LinkedIn group,
- Discounted subscriptions to the Economist, Fortune and other magazines and journals (this alone makes a yearly membership worthwhile),
- Members have access to discounts that AFLSE negotiates, such as preferred auto insurance rates,
- Special pricing to attend some events.
Dues are as follows:
- Annual Regular Membership (12 months) dues - $40,
- Three Year Membership (36 months) - $105,
- Full-time Student One-year Membership (12 month) - $20,
- New Graduate Membership - $30 per year for 5 years after graduation,
- Life Membership - $650.
- Life Membership in Installments $130 for 5 years (Each $130 installment provides a 12 month membership until the final payment is received.)
AFLSE is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization to which dues and contributions are tax deductible to the extent of the law in the year in which they are paid.