Philadelphia: Women in Finance Panel
Learn from women leaders in Philadelphia's financial community and how they have shaped our community!
Women in Finance Panel:
Seven Sisters, LSE, and Janney's WIN
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
6:00pm to 8:30pm
Rooms 20N–4004, 4005, and 4008
1717 Arch Street, 20th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103
A special career panel organized in collaboration with Philadelphia’s Seven Sisters Alumni Clubs, Alumni and Friends of the London School of Economics, and Janney's Women's Interactive Network (WIN).
The evening will feature
- Georgette Chapman Phillips (Bryn Mawr), Dean, College of Business and Economics, Lehigh University (Moderator)
- Vivian Altman (Barnard), Managing Director in Municipal Banking at Janney Montgomery Scott
- Nancy Winkler (LSE), Philadelphia City Treasurer
- Daphne Goldman (Bryn Mawr), Senior Counsel at PNC Bank, NA
Parking: There are several lots near the office, including in the building itself. Note that parking and the cost of it are the attendee's responsibility.
Feel free to email any of the following individuals with questions:
- Bianca Swift, email@example.com
- Moira Conway, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jody Lurie, email@example.com
Also, feel free to submit questions for panelists in advance!