New Feature on AFLSE Website
Articles from the new LSE Public Policy Group blog called USApp are now featured on the homepage.
Articles from LSE's USApp policy blog are now featured on the bottom right of the AFLSE homepage. You can review the latest articles there.
Since launching, USApp has posted articles on many aspects of American government and politics. Contributors have included LSE academics and others from across the U.S. and Europe. USApp posts at least two articles every weekday, an American politics blog round up every Friday, and academic book reviews on Sunday.
Here are other ways you can access this information:
• Twitter: @LSEUSAblog
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LSEUSAblog
• Subscribe to the Friday email update: http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/about-usapp/email-subscription/
The LSE Public Policy Group runs a family of blogs, which may also be of interest:
• British Politics and Policy at LSE blog - http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/
• EUROPP – European Politics and Policy blog- EUROPP.eu EUROPP.eu
• LSE Review of Books – www.lsereviewofbooks.com/
• Impact of Social Sciences blog - http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/
• Democratic Audit UK blog - www.democraticaudit.com/