Los Angeles: Introduction to Estate Planning for Attorneys
Elizabeth Botsford, co-chair of the LA Chapter of AFLSE, will be giving a talk on estate planning in the LA Law Library in downtown Los Angeles.
- WHAT: Introduction to Estate Planning for Attorneys, an MCLE accredited seminar
- WHEN: 12:15 – 1:15pm Tuesday March 20th, 2013
- WHERE: Los Angeles Law Library 301 W 1st St L.A CA 90012
- WHO: Attorney Elizabeth Botsford LLM Tax (Hons)
- WHY: A well thought-out, carefully drafted estate plan is a valuable gift to your family, bringing security and peace of mind, as well as saving you money and enabling your family to thrive through crises.
- COST: $20 (to reserve: http://www.regonline.com/estateplanningCLE)
- WHAT TO BRING: Your questions
- FOR MORE INFO: busywills.com 818-579-7900
Topics covered include: advance healthcare directives, powers of attorney, nominations of conservator and the basics of wills. We will touch on nominations of guardians for minor children and living trusts.
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the talk.
Attorney Elizabeth Botsford is qualified as an attorney in California and as a solicitor in the UK. She is an honors graduate of the London School of Economics and has a master’s in tax law from Loyola Law School. Elizabeth Botsford has practiced law in California for well over a decade. She is also qualified as a solicitor in the UK and worked in Hong Kong and Brussels.
Questions about the AFLSE LA chapter, contact leaders Mansi Shah or Elizabth Botsford at email@example.com.