Another AFLSE Membership Beneift - Lower Cost Auto and Home Insurance
AFLSE has partnered with Liberty Mutual, the nation's fifth-largest auto and home insurer, to offer members savings of up to 10 percent on auto insurance and 5 percent on home, condo or renters insurance*.
The program, called Group Savings Plus®, kicked off in July 2007 and has been growing ever since. To date about 50 AFLSE members have taken advantage of the program.
Features of Group Savings Plus® include:
• The freedom to purchase insurance the way you want: through a personal sales representative at more than 400 offices countrywide, a toll-free telesales center, or online.
• Convenient payment by automatic checking account deduction or direct billing to your home
• 24-hour toll-free claims service
• 24-hour emergency roadside assistance
• 24-hour homeowner emergency repair service
• Outstanding customer service from a local office, or from Liberty Mutual’s J.D. Powers and Associates-certified call centers.
For more information about the program, or to get a free rate quote, call 1-800-524-9400 or visit www.libertymutual.com/aflse.
In addition to providing you with lower rates on insurance, Liberty Mutual helps support the AFLSE.
*Discounts are available where state law and regulations allow, and may vary by state.